Thursday 5 August 2010

MICHELLE OBAMA AND THE ICE CREAM PARLOR “LOS ITALIANOS” IN GRANADA


CECILIA DE ROCCO


No. I haven’t got pictures of Michelle Obama in the ice cream parlour “Los Italianos” in Granada. But I've been there many times and have tasted the famous ice creams that are great and cheap. Of course, accustomed to Barcelona’s prices is not difficult to have that feeling.

I love Granada and I've been there many times. The last time was during the past summer when I met National Geographic photographer Tino Soriano. A few years ago I did a report on Granada travel to the Sunday edition of El Periódico and photographed the ice cream parlour owner, Cecilia Rocco.

But will you know what I do every time I go to Granada and I consider my highest priority? : Dining at a restaurant in Albaicín overlooking the Alhambra. I recommend it strongly to all Granada’s visitors.



No comments:

Post a Comment