Friday 2 July 2010

PICTURES FROM MY WINDOW. SOUTH AFRICA WORLD CUP



Usually I do not plan the photos. Suddenly, I am struck by an image and I photograph it, as in this case. I was watching the World Cup held in South Africa when I saw that the television was reflected in the glass of my window. It also coincided with dusk, known as the blue hour. The technical conditions were complicated because there was very little light. If it were a professional assignment I would have used a tripod. But I decided to opt for the benefits of new technologies. I used a Nikon D90 with 18-55 VR zoom, at the 30 mm position and at an aperture of 5.6 at a speed of 1 / 10 of a second. With the stabilizer I could shoot handheld at such a slow speed. I photographed in raw format with an ISO of 3200, forcing a bit the possibilities of the D90. But in this case the noise does not bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment