Sunday 9 May 2010

PICTURES FROM MY WINDOW. THE END OF THE PHOTO NEWS?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I don’t really mean the end of Photo News, it will always exist; I mean the end of the photographer specialized in this kind of pictures. Here you can see two pictures I took from my window: a fire in the house in front of mine and a motorbike accident. In the same way I took them, any of the several neighbours with camera, (I’m sure there are plenty) or pedestrians with a mobile phone, could have taken them. Not so long ago there were photographers specialized in this kind of images, with a scanner connected to the police radio, that always were the first to arrive. Not today. There will always be someone with a camera closer to the accident; and in this kind of situations to be fast is the most important thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment