Saturday 3 April 2010

I LOVE ANIMALS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LANNER FALCON. FOTO: INMA GONZÁLEZ

TÚNEZ. FOTO: INMA GONZÁLEZ



It shows, right? These past holidays rummaging through the stock found these pictures. I've already explained: I wanted to be a photographer of nature when I was a teenager, then I realized that I liked even more taking pictures of people. I did it and do not regret anything. But I love the photos that make people like Andoni Canela, Oriol Alemany, Jordi Xampeny, Sebastián Martín Ruano or Frikosal among many others.


These photos are taken in a period of 20 years. My self-portrait at home and the Boneka picture, the orang-outan from the zoo of Barcelona, in the late eighties. The picture taken by Boneka’s carer with my Nikon F3 at a time that not all photos came out well: you had even to focus.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WITH MY CAT NOSE. AUTOPORTRAIT

BARCELONA'S ZOO. WITH BONEKA


Gibraltar’s and Piterburen’s were taken by Albert Cañagueral on trips we did in the early nineties for the Sunday edition of El Periódico. In Tunisia, in 2003, the journalist who accompanied me, Inma González, had the patience to wait and photograph me every time I saw a falconer in the street that left you hold bird of prey for one euro. A lanner falcon on my head and the other, I do not know. Does anyone know? "Andoni Canela? And finally, the picture in South Africa last year that Carlos Fernandez took me along the herd of buffalos. A very rare buffalos, right? Too tame.

GIBRALTAR. FOTO: ALBERT CAÑAGUERAL

HOLANDA. PITERBUREN. FOTO:ALBERT CAÑAGUERAL

SOUTH AFRICA. KARKLOOF, FOTO: CARLOS FERNÁNDEZ



You can see that when I take photographs i follow Robert Capa's advicef :"If your photo is not good enough... Although in the case of this buffalo's portrait, as you can deduce, there is little merit."

No comments:

Post a Comment