Wednesday 28 April 2010

HERE THERE AND EVERYWHERE. THE BEATLES / MY TOP TEN SONGS





In the list of my top 10 songs, the Beatles take the first place. I could almost fill the list with their songs. I spent my teens listening to them and I deeply influenced by them , as the Japanese writer Haruki Murakami and his magnificent novel Norwegian wood, in where together with the action it is always present the Liverpool quartet’s music.
Maybe I could have chosen If I fell, Misery, Nowhere Man, Michelle, With a little help from my friends, The full on the hill or the beautiful While my guitar gently weeps or The long and winding road. Or perhaps go towards twist and rock and roll and chose Twist and shout or Roll over Beethoven, but my all time favourite has always been Here, there and everywhere: It's a beautiful ballad and sounds Beatles for all sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment