Monday 10 May 2010

STOCK PHOTOS AND THE PUSSYCATS



Probably, you have already notice in past posts my concern about the stock. In summer, this one is ending, you find plenty of time to review, put in order and classify photos. In this case selecting and scanning old slides. But it looks like my table is one of the coolest surfaces in the house and there is a though competition to use it.





Folders and folders keeping old assignments shot with slides. I can read in the folders back the books already published: River Duero, Zaragoza, Rubí, Barcelona, etc and in the white cardboard folders stories I photographed in Doñana, Carrara, Pietrasanta, Pisa, Holland…And, just like an apparition Taca, the daughter of Canela the pigeon's hunter . As you can see my office is very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment