Tuesday 4 May 2010

PASTA ALLA PACO ELVIRA



This weekend I also cooked for two. Also the company was very enjoyable and I also did a pasta dish but, in my companion’s country, the typical dishes would rather be the bouillabaisse or the onion soup. I'll keep on posting more recipes in this blog, always connected with people related with the world of photography. This is one of the favourite dishes of the people who have eaten at my house; I even have done it for many people at once because it is very easy to do, and I have decided, although the original recipe is not mine, to name it with my name. It is a dish of spaghetti with clams and this is the recipe:


Ingredients for two people:
200 grams of spaghetti.
30 clams.
1 tablespoonful of chopped garlic.
1 tablespoonful of chopped parsley.
1 red chilli pepper.
1 jet of white wine.
A splash of olive oil.
Salt and pepper.


Fry the chopped garlic till it begins to brown and add the parsley and the red chilli pepper, also chopped. Add the clams and remove well over a minute and then add a splash of white wine. Then cover the pan until all the clams have opened. Put salt and pepper, remove and reserve (it has to remain quite liquid). Boil the spaghetti al dente and slip. Immediately throw them into the pan with the clams, which we'll have put to warm a couple of minutes before, and remove everything. I put in a handful of fresh chopped parsley, and serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment