Thursday 15 April 2010

SOUTH AFRICA. A ROOM WITH A VIEW

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Throughout my life I have seen many surprising hotel rooms. But maybe, this one would get the top prize. On top of an ancient tree on the outskirts of South Africa's Kruger Park, in an area full of lions and leopards, for lovers of strong emotions. The room is called Chalkley Treehouse and is within the exclusive Lion Sands River Lodge resort. I clarify that I have not stayed here; I've only photographed it and I don’t know how much it could cost to spend one night . What I know is that among the regular customers are people like Richard Branson, Virgin’s owner, or Naomi Campbell.






Woman magazine in its October issue published one of my photos. And I ask you a graphic editing question: if you had to choose just a single photo, would you have chosen this one?


No comments:

Post a Comment