Monday 8 March 2010

PICTURES FROM MY WINDOW. SNOW IN BARCELONA.



It was a really busy day. I gave a class at the Pompeu Fabra University 9 to 11, 30 a.m. I do not like much but, due to the persistent rain, I took an umbrella. When I finished at the Pompeu took the railroads of the Generalitat to go to teach at the University of Bellaterra. At the other side of the Collserola mountains there were plenty of snow, but not on the campus. Shortly before 2 p.m. it began to snow hard and classes were suspended. The trains were crowded and I feared that snow could block the road. I got home at about 4 p.m. It snowed in downtown Barcelona, but the snow had not jelled. Then snow started to fell heavily and , luckily, I was at home to take some of the photos I show here.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic





At 7, 30 p.m. I went to La Fabrica without being able to use the Bicing service and, again, umbrella in hand, to attend the exhibition and book launch of my friend Jordi Socías. As I explained already, it was a very busy day.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun but somehow chaotic. Nicely caught. I like the first one most. By the way, I enjoyed your words at Caja Azul.

    ReplyDelete