Monday 22 February 2010

THE PRINTED MEDIA CRISIS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CANON EOS 450


This could be, for example, a title to accompany this photo. The story is that on Friday I went to teach at the Faculty of Communication Sciences, in Bellaterra, Barcelona, and I found this picture about leaks caused by rain.
Like last time, here too, I saw an image that I liked; then I ran to the photography department to borrow a camera.
Precisely at this University, I teach the difference between photo news and photo illustration. If the caption says "Leaks in the University" would be a photo news, but if the title is "The crisis of the press" would be a photo illustration.
I encourage blog readers to provide more headlines. I venture with a few ones:

"The printed media is dying."

“Printed media about to disappear”
“Printed media becomes wet paper”


I wait for your contributions.

No comments:

Post a Comment