Thursday 18 February 2010

THE NIKON 2010 NOTEBOOK



Like every year I got the Nikon notebook 2010. I keep them all because I wrote notes in them that bring me back to travels and important stories I shoot in the past, as I explained in another post. With the crisis, trips have been reduced, but in the agenda of the past year there is one for the memory of coming times: South Africa. Here you can see an example of three annotations, two of which correspond to a helicopter flight.



The best school in South Africa, Michael House.


The waterfall in the valley of Karkloof.


An unforgettable and terrible experience: the nocturnal hunting of a pride of lions at Lion Sands, next to Kruger Park.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NIKON D 700, 50 mm Nikkor F:1,8. 1/60 F:2 ISO 3.200

No comments:

Post a Comment